Bosch DCN Wireless discussion conference system
The Bosch DCN Wireless Discussion System offers organisations exceptional functionality and freedom.
Conferences and seminars in both small and large venues can now be setup with the ultimate ease and functionality.
- Digital wireless discussion system
- Leading edge, future proof solution
- Set up quickly with no impact on location
- Easy to organise conferences anywhere
- Award winning design
- Stable and secure digital communications
- Immune to mobile phone interference
- Easy to connect to other Bosch conference products
- Interpretation facilities (optional)
If you require assistance please do not hesitate to contact us directly or complete our quotation request form and we will respond immediately to your enquiry. For wired conference systems see our Bosch DCN Next Generation website.
Quick set up
The Bosch DCN wireless discussion system is designed to be the most flexible discussion system available and offers the perfect solution for challenging locations such as multi-user venues and historical buildings.
For multi-user venues, the wireless system allows owners to better serve customers. With minimal time required for setup and breakdown, multiple events can take place in sequence, meaning better and more effective use of space.
No impact on location
For historical locations, the benefits can be even more pronounced. A discussion system can be installed, rearranged and operated with virtually no impact on the integrity of the historical location. One no longer has to worry about damaging antique materials or ruining the aesthetics of a grand hall. No cables have to be laid or holes drilled. The entire system has been designed to be beautiful and unobtrusive so that all participants can focus on the event in hand.
Range of equipment
The Bosch DCN Wireless Discussion product line includes:
- Wireless discussion units
- Wireless access point (WAP)
- A central control unit
- Congress control software
- Information displays and installation equipment
- Simultaneous interpretation and optional language distribution equipment
For Discussion, the DCN wireless has superb sound and speech quality of up to 20KHz, allowing participants to speak and listen with ease.
For Voting, and interactive situations where polling and voting are important, discussion units with voting capability can be used.
For Interpretation,in a multi-lingual meeting participants can follow the discussion via units with channel selection or Bosch Integrus, the digital and wireless language distribution system
For automatic camera control, if desired the DCN wireless Discussion system can be set to automatically display an image of the current speaker.
- Bosch DCN wireless discussion brochure
- Bosch DCN wireless discussion databook
- Bosch DCN wireless commercial presentation 7.48MB
- Bosch DCN wireless demonstration guidelines 2.9MB
For other Bosch conference systems
DCN Next Generation presents users with a choice of wired and wireless systems. This website is dedicated to the DCN wireless range of equipment for 'wired' conference equipment see our DCN Next Generation site. For legacy Bosch conference equipment see our Bosch legacy website.